2020 NFDA Embalming and Restorative Arts Seminar
Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science, Pittsburgh, PA Visit Website
Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Friday, September 18, 2020
Focus on Donor Cases: Live Demonstration
Join our embalming experts and specialists from the Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE) at the premier embalming seminar for novice embalmers and seasoned professionals.
- Recovery of long bone, tendon, skin, ocular and tissue
- Best practices for embalming a donor case
- Restoring donor cases, including the unembalmed case.
- Color theory and its relation to cosmetic application
Full Conference Details
By registering for this event, you consent that photos and videos of you at the event may be published in print or posted online in online photo albums; on photo/video-sharing sites such as YouTube; on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +; and in other Web-based media at the sole discretion of NFDA.