Remembering a Life - Public Service Announcements
Remembering A Life
Inspire and encourage your families to hold meaningful funerals for their loved ones by using NFDA’s series of professionally produced public service announcements (PSAs). This suite of PSAs provides you with the opportunity to educate families about the value of funerals and the important work you do to serve them and your community. The PSAs are available for free to post on your website using unique embed codes provided by NFDA. They may also be used in community presentations or work with your local or cable TV channel to run the spots as PSAs.
The PSAs are available to watch at nfda.org/psas.
NFDA members will receive embed codes for all NFDA professionally produced PSAs:
• Funeral Directors Helping Communities Heal After Tragedy
• Honoring A Life Lost to Overdose
• When A Parent Dies of Overdose
• Remembering A Good Friend Who Made Bad Decisions
• Value of Funerals and Funeral Directors
• Funerals Are For the Living (60 second and 2-minute versions)
Add this item to your cart and complete the shopping process. Your unique embed codes will be emailed to you along with instructions on how to add them to your website.
By ordering the free NFDA Remembering A Life PSA embed codes, you agree that you will not share them with other individuals or funeral homes.