OSHA: Customized OSHA Compliance Program For Funeral Homes
Compliance Regulations and Guidelines
Mark Harrison @ CST
Non-Member: $1,695.00Your price
Complete OSHA Compliance Program for Funeral Homes. Customized OSHA Safety Programs including custom written plans, one year of unlimited online training modules, electronic safety data sheets, quarterly insights, and one hour of dedicated compliance consulting. Programs offered are:
- Employee Information
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Program
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Program
- Hazard Communication Program and Certified Safety Data Sheets
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Program
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Personal Protective Equipment Program
- Spill Response Program
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Program
- Ladder Safety Program
How This Service Works:
- You purchase the program.
- Certified Safety Training will be notified of your purchase and will follow up with you in 5-10 business days.
- Certified Safety Training will send you a questionnaire to fill out and return to them.
- Certified Safety Training Will Customize Your Compliance Program(s) or Manual(s).
- Certified Safety Training Will Provide You With Custom Online Compliance Folders.
About Certified Safety Training
Certified Safety Training (CST) is the leader in funeral home and death care compliance. Backed by more than 30 years of industry experience and Certified Safety Professionals, CST matches industry expertise with customizable programming to make sure that customers have the highest-quality safety programs, plans, training, and advice. From bloodborne pathogens to hazard communications to personal protective equipment to dozens of other topics, CST’s Certified Safety Professionals have successfully helped thousands of employees work safer and smarter.