OSHA: Funeral Home and Cemetery OSHA Manual
Compliance Regulations and Guidelines
Mark Harrison @ CST
Non-Member: $695.00Your price
Funeral Home and Cemetery OSHA Manual: (self guided and digital). Customized OSHA Safety Plan for the funeral home. Plans offered are:
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Plans*
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan*
- Hazard Communication Plan*
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Plan*
- Respiratory Protection Plan*
- Personal Protective Equipment Plan
- Spill Response Plan
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Plan
- Ladder Safety Plan
- Confined Space Safety Plan (Crematory, Freezers, Cemetery)**
- Lockout / Tagout Plan (Crematory)**
- Scissor Lift Safety Plan (Cemetery)**
- Power Hand Tools Safety Plan (Cemetery)**
How This Service Works:
- You purchase the program.
- Certified Safety Training will be notified of your purchase and will follow up with you in 5-10 business days.
- Certified Safety Training will send you a questionnaire to fill out and return to them.
- Certified Safety Training Will Customize Your Compliance Program(s) or Manual(s).
- Certified Safety Training Will Provide You With Custom Online Compliance Folders.
About Certified Safety Training
Certified Safety Training (CST) is the leader in funeral home and death care compliance. Backed by more than 30 years of industry experience and Certified Safety Professionals, CST matches industry expertise with customizable programming to make sure that customers have the highest-quality safety programs, plans, training, and advice. From bloodborne pathogens to hazard communications to personal protective equipment to dozens of other topics, CST’s Certified Safety Professionals have successfully helped thousands of employees work safer and smarter.